Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Oceanside?
There's a popular perception that putting security yard sign by your home’s entrance is all that is needed to safeguard your property. Essentially, an intruder will view the small blue octagon and bypass your house. Therefore, would it make sense to simply use a home security sign in Oceanside and not worry about a real home security system? Frankly, some think that a alarm system isn’t needed, all you need is a home security sign in Oceanside. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Oceanside not your actual home security system.
While there is merit in showing off signage from prominent home security providers such as ADT®, it isn't enough to turn away all burglars. Instead, you're better off guarding your home with real security measures. You’ll probably agree it’s a smarter and safer plan than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Oceanside.
Back-Up Your Oceanside Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
Although home security signs may deter intrusion on occasion, It’s best not to count on them as your lone security measure. Alternatively, consider using some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Surveillance systems: To be honest, thieves don’t want to be caught on video as it could be critical evidence in a criminal case. You should install an outdoor camera system that can cover primary entry points including windows, doors, and garage.
● Window and door sensors: Most thieves gain access by way of doors or windows, so you need to have them safeguarded by motion and glass break sensors. If an alarm trips, your system will warn you and your 24-hour monitoring station.
● Motion-detection lighting: While it’s the truth that many invasions occur in the daytime when residents are at the office, you must also have a plan to defend against nighttime prowlers. Lights with motion-detection capability placed strategically around your entry points will instantly shine a light on nefarious behavior and frighten off unwanted guests.
● Smart locks and video doorbells: Smart locks will inform you whenever an individual makes an effort to engage your entrance. A doorbell camera adds another layer of security by giving you real-time footage. Both can be managed through your mobile security app.
● Smart light bulbs: A worthwhile home automation device, smart lighting may be put on a schedule or activated right from your phone. Smart lights are intended to make it seem like you are on-site and successfully discourage burglars.
Start Planning Your Integrated Home Protection Package
Why would you gamble that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Oceanside when you have the opportunity to implement an integrated home protection plan? Dial (760) 230-3571 or fill out the contact form to request assistance. You may select from various plans at affordable monthly rates or customize your home’s protection any way you like.