A Professionally Monitored Oceanside Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that may lead to serious water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
But, when you install a Oceanside monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor notifies you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Oceanside?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to see that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Oceanside flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor detects dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. If your Oceanside flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Oceanside Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when maintenance reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re at the property, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Oceanside flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your phone when excessive water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant communication with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the right options to fit your needs. Just call (760) 230-3571 today or send in the online form for your free quote.